In this episode, we interview Arthur Cheong, a DeFi investor. He’s on Twitter as @Arthur_0x. From the perspective of an investor, who invests in tokens and token projects, we uncover what are the key aspects in token economics that he is concerned with. He also shared his top 3 projects with good token economics, opinions on yield farming and advise to token design.
Ps: messed up a little with visuals at 13min for a few seconds.
- What makes a good token: 1:04
- 3 Projects with good token economics: 3:38
- Tokens as equity: 8:57
- Retalisation trend in DeFi: 11:47
- Factors for due diligence: 13:04
- Yield Farming: where is the economics value?: 16:05
- DeFi moving forward: 20:08
- 3 tips for token designers and economic designers: 27:14
Want more in-depth content? Join our Token Economics 201 course at www.education.economicsdesign.com! Introducing an early bird discount before I refilm all the episodes. You will still get access to the new episodes when it’s done!
|| Use code: **Earlybird** to get 25% discount.
Parts will be available on Economics Design soon, when I launch the premium version on 15 Aug 2020.