We’ve covered about bonding curves and the various incentive mechanisms that you can bake into the curve. This episode, we focus on using bonding curve as a way to fundraise for your project. Fundraising Mechanism with Bonding Curve; can you believe how many use-cases bonding curve have!
Fundraising with tokens doesn’t always mean that the token is a security. It can also be a utility. Here, we share 4 use-cases of how bonding curves are used in fundraising. Unlike autonomous market maker, there is no general model to follow.
- Bonding curve in AMM vs Fundraising: 00:56
- Utility token vs Security token in fundraising: 04:06
- Bonding curve application in fundraising: 04:52
- Utility token: 09:34
- Use-case 1, Giveth platform: 10:08
- Use-case 2, Aragon platform: 14:17
- Use-case 3, Molecule platform: 17:04
- Security token: 27:57
- Use-case 4, Fairmint platform: 28:15
- Application: 32:41
Want more in-depth content? Join our Token Economics 201 course at www.education.economicsdesign.com!