We’ve talked about bonding curves so many times. You’d think I’ve exhausted the content. HAH! Not a chance.
Today, we have with us Jeff Emmett from the Common Stacks team, sharing with us about augmented bonding curves, generalised bonding curves and various “behind the scene” concepts of bonding curves.
Absolutely follow him on twitter at https://twitter.com/jeffemmett.
We covered these topics
- DeFi and current state
- Intro to ABC
- Bonding curve beyond financial use-cases
- DAICO vs ABC – BC vs ABC
- How to increase the collaterals that supports the bonding curve
- How to reduce the risk of investors running away w all the funds in BC
- Token with dual purpose — governance or redeem for collateral
- Simulation to see how it works in CADcad and different outcomes
- Projects using ABC
- Generalised BC
- Modelling the reserve pool
- Token engineering is basically token physics
- Importance of First principles in token systems
- Building products upon robust systems
- Model in insurance
- Using BC in governance and neo-liberal structures
- BC and NFT
- One advice to token designers and systems designers
Want more in-depth content? Sign up at our Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/economicsdesign