BarnBridge is a new defi product in the market. Unlike the existing defi products, BarnBridge goes to a new level of mixing the various existing protocols.
This is unlike the usual episodes we cover. Usually, it’s very economics design focused. This time, it’s more of financial design focus. This is still relevant to economics, in terms of financial economics.
In this episode, we dive straight to:
- 4 tokens in BarnBridge and comparing them
- Governance structure in #BarnBridge
- Comparing $BOND with existing protocols like $YFI, $AAVE, $SNX
- Understanding the products in BarnBridge
- Sharing 3 suggestions for improvements
Want more in-depth content? Join our patreon for premium content at www.patreon.com/economicsdesign