In this episode, we show the TRUE power of tokenisation. How? Interest earned from derivatives market and tokenise that mechanism.
The DeFi space is getting more complicated with the derivatives market and bringing in elements of Repo into DeFi. Whilst this is really extremely exciting, one problem is that it gets more complicated to understand.
This is what I have been talking about! DeFi is the experimental field and we find the various ways to tokenise value add and bring this new model to traditional finance.
I’m so excited.
TLDR: CoinFlex uses Repo style mechanisms to earn the interest rates from perp derivatives. The returns are real and is rewarded to FlexUSD token holders. Thus, FlexUSD becomes an interest bearing USD on crypto. Think of Aave, but instead of P2P, it’s derivatives to spot.
1) Start creating #FlexUSD here: https://coinflex.com/user-console/register?shareAccountId=1890
2) Allow the bot to do its thing and earn interest via USDC
Happy holidays 😉
In this episode, we learn in an “Explain Like I’m High-School” style of
- What is derivatives and what is the difference in Crypto
- What is Repo
- What is interest bearing FlexUSD?
- Where is interest coming from?
- How do I cash out the interest?
- What are the risks involved?
- How can I get started with FlexUSD?